Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur Jobs
Passionate in creating new business and maintaining relationships with clients; build business by identifying and selling innovative solutions and prospects.
- As an Sales Expert in the leading European and Asia-Pacific line of safety products principally for the use of industrial safety, car park management industry, commercial buildings as well as residential building.
- Understand clients’ needs and conduct pre-sales presentations to recommend the suitable products and technology
- Prepare comprehensive proposals and quotations for prospective clients and follow-through.
- Build and develop strong and trusting relationship with prospect by providing after-sales service and support such as product training and enquiries.
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports and projected sales budgets to the management for sales strategy meeting.
- Update and maintain clients’ database and establish regular contact with existing clients for servicing and cross-selling.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of recent working experience in Sales - Corporate Sales or Retail Sales
- Good communication skills and business acumen to understand clients’ needs and propose persuasive solutions that is able to close deals.
- Well organized with good time management and ability to prioritize work tasks
- Pleasant, reliable, receptive to change and able to work independently
- Able to work 9am – 6pm on weekdays, and 9am -1pm on Saturday for sales reporting.
- Possess own transport and be willing to travel within Malaysia
Interested applicants can apply online or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and
salary details to:
PM Resources Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 466686-P)
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
Facsimile: (603) 2713 6869
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.