Higher Secondary/Pre-U/"A" Level
- Assist the Assistant Category Manager or Buyer in the day-to-day merchandising management and development of assigned brands and products.
- Co-ordinate product/price/advertising media display to ensure brand consistency in retail stores
- Assist in inventory management such as ordering and replenishment to ensure sufficient stock level at all times
- Ensure proper and timely communication/distribution of promotional mechanics & material to retail stores
- Handle negotiation and co-ordination of buying & merchandising activities
- Assist in general administration and filing of orders and agreement with suppliers and vendors.
- Keep abreast of competition and competitors’ activities, and update record for referencing
- Undertake any other assignments assigned by the Assistant Category Manager or her representative from time to time
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in retailing, procurement or similar job functions
- Preferable prerequisite experience in merchandising, general purchasing or from FMCG background.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.