An Accounts Officer in Accounts Receivable is responsible for ensuring positive cash flow throughout the hotel through preparing bills and invoices and collecting overdue accounts.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Officer in Accounts Receivable, you will be as a critical member of the hotel Finance Team by performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Post and prepare billings for seminar, meetings, functions for Guests or corporate accounts
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
- Manage account inquiries and disputes
- Balance all accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Develop skills inside and outside of financial roles to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled team
What are we looking for?
Accounts Officer (Accounts Receivable) serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for providing great service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.