- To ensure daily output and manpower management of operations.
- To manage productivity and effectiveness in day to day in order to reduce wastage and cost.
- Ensure timeliness of the production schedule.
- Ensure quality of products are consistent with requirement.
- To ensure good housekeeping in production area.
- To work closely with Production Manager / Superintendence on daily tasks and assignments.
- To monitor performance of the production area in charge.
- To perform others duties as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma.
- At least 1 years in food processing manufacturing.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to lead and coordinate works among the production team members.
- Must be self motivated and capable of working independently.
- Able to work on rotating shift.
- Full-time position available
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
Email to ylmacc[at]iko.com.my
YLF Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd
Lot 3773, Jalan 1D, Kampung Baru Subang, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel: 03-7846 3127 / 7846 3092 Fax: 03-7846 3134
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.