KL, Malaysia or Singapore
KL, Malaysia or Singapore Jobs
The Field Sales Representative (FSR) will report to the Regional Sales Manager and is accountable to successfully sell EIS information services system on a yearly subscription basis,the FSR is expected to secure all existing customer for renewal and proactively establishing new
business across the assigned market and territories.
- Growing sales of EIS reference databases, eBook and Software as a Service (SaaS)products, to academic, biomedical, corporate, public and government libraries across Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei.
- Establishing contacts and positive relationships with current customers, new prospects,sales team colleagues and senior management.
- Maintaining good customer relationships to ensure renewal while maximizing revenue opportunity.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Manager and Account Executive to achieve sales goals.
- Preparing quotations, negotiating deals and closing sales.
- Conducting sales meetings/ presentations, attending conferences and developing new leads.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in B2B Sales, in Technology or software application products, with proven sales tracking record.
- Excellent communication skills both speaking and writing in English, Bahasa Malaysia,and Mandarin (advantage).
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience and good understanding in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, well-organized and able to prioritize, be focus and results oriented;
- Candidate should also present well, show leadership and display initiative
- Ability to travel approximately 50% within the region and international locations: customer sites, conferences, and focus groups.
Interested applicants can apply online or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
PM Resources Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 466686-P)
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
Facsimile: (603) 2713 6869
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.