Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Jobs
A Security Supervisor keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Supervisor, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Supervisor is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises and the oversight of the Security Team. Specifically, the Security Supervisor will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises
- Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and Company requirements
- Recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems
- Review, quickly and thoroughly, any incidents with the intention of preventing re-occurrences
- Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
- Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team
What are we looking for?
A Security Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Experience in planning, organizing, and enforcing security systems
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous training experience with relevant qualifications
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.