Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level
Kuala Lumpur Jobs
- Responsible for full set of accounts, financial & management reporting
- To handle cheque/ cash payment transactions and process staff expenses/overtime and weekend incentive claims
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and weekly financial report
- Day to day plan and manage cash flow of the company
- Manage month-end and year-end closing, financial analysis, tax compliance and annual statutory.
- Liaising with external auditors, company secretarial, tax consultants, bankers, customers and Suppliers.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required
◆Human Resources and Payroll:
- In charge of monthly payroll,EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax, Incentive, Commission and etc
- Liaison with the relevant Government Statutory parties for employee enquiry and issue on EPF, SOCSO, PCB, visa, work permit and etc.
- Monitoring staff leave application and medical leave record, attendances and punctuality of staffs.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Provide basic counselling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Assist in KPI setting and conduct half yearly performance review
- Prepare all employment contract, memo, announcement, HR related letter such as promotion, increment, warning letter etc.
- Maintain staffs PA , Medical insurance etc.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.