Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Jobs
Hilton Kuala Lumpur, a flagship property in Asia Pacific,redefines the art of dining with the introduction of innovative concept diningoutlets, pairing great food with impeccable hospitality. These dining andentertainment outlets - Chambers Bar & Grill, GRAZE, Vasco's, Oro Café, andThe Lounge, alongside Hilton Kuala Lumpur's award winning Chinese and Japaneserestaurants, Chynna and Iketeru; its signature Zeta Bar and Boardwalk, thealfresco poolside café, provides unparalleled choice, not just for hotel guestsbut for discerning diners who are looking for a one stop gourmet destinationand entertainment venue in the city.
An Assistant Food and Beverage Director supervises the managers of the specific food and beverage service areas to ensure the highest quality standards are met. Additionally, you will oversee the food and beverage budget and administer the food and beverage marketing program.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Director, you will be responsible for hiring, training, supervising and scheduling food and beverage staff/management in accordance with business needs, productivity, service standards and policies/ procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop menus and food and beverage marketing strategies
- Implement new menus and promotions, such as holiday and special event promotions
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests in food and beverage outlets
- Observe food and beverage outlet operations and take needed action to ensure all standards are being met
- Taste test food and beverage products for consistency
- Assist outlet managers in coordinating services from other departments, i.e.: maintaining adequate stock of linen
- Utilize computer equipment to analyze forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure profit maximization
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Assistant Director of Food andBeverage to lead a team of over 300 members and an annual turnover in excess of$30 million. The right candidate will be able to on the role of Director ofF&B in the next 12 - 18 months as part of our succession planning.
An Assistant Food and Beverage Director serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Four year college degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience managing food and beverage operations preferred
- Able to take the Head of Department responsibilities in the future as part of our success plan.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!