2,500 MYR - 3,500 MYR /Month
Kuala Lumpur Jobs
Being a Recruiter involves acting as an intermediary between employers looking to recruit staff and candidates seeking a career or job change. It is also a sales job and our headhunters are required to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and are rewarded accordingly.
Whilst the overall objective of a Recruiter is to meet the needs of both the client and the candidate by ensuring the best mutual fit, there is a lot more to the job.
- Introducing suitable candidates to new and existing clients
- Developing long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Supplying carefully selected shortlists of candidates
- Designing and running recruitment campaigns including the creation of advertisements
- Managing the recruitment process in full from registering a vacancy to the arrival of the successful recruit
- Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and job requirements
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Providing advice on the career opportunities in the markets we serve
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
- Managing the recruitment process, from the initial interview through to the offer being made. You will also facilitate negotiations between the client and candidate, such as salary and start date, and provide feedback before and after interviews
- Maintaining the candidate database and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Fresh graduates without prior experience can apply
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Enjoy interacting and engaging people
- Possess good initiatives and high persistence
- Enjoys working in an open & dynamic environment
If you think you are the right fit, apply now!
Send your detailed resume with a recent photo to:
Jacqueline Ng | Senior HR Manager | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.