4,500 MYR - 6,000 MYR /Month
Kuala Lumpur Jobs
Being part of a dynamic and professional team, you will play an important role in the consultation and management of both clients and candidates. Possessing an exceptional zeal in the “people business”, you will be trained with a comprehensive set of skills to enhance and develop your career as a Corporate Recruiter.
Your Responsibilities include:
- New business/ accounts development through cold-calling, market research and networking
- Counsel & advise clients’ development through sourcing of the right talent
- Intensive & careful search for suitable candidates, which includes their identification, assessment and presentation against client requirements
- Counsel & advise candidates’ career progression & development
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A degree in ANY discipline ideally with at least 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong record in sports or other co-curricular/extra-curricular activities will have a significant advantage
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant is NOT a must
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Excellent inter-personal/ communication skills, with the ability to influence
Candidates with good performance will have the opportunity to be considered for our regional offices.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume Microsoft Word Document format with a recent photo to the following:
Ms. Jacqueline Ng
Senior Regional HR Manager
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.