Job Descriptions :
- To carry out area of responsibilities in sales and marketing.
- Foster and maintain good communication and relationship with suppliers, customers, stakeholders and forwarders, while processing good negotiation skill.
- To maintain existing pool of businesses including stock operation and establish Chemical or electronic trading business on export, import and also offshore.
- To comply with Internal Regulations and Company Policies, and to observe submission of Reports on a timely basis.
- To handle credit line matters.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Possess trading knowledge and working experience (export/offshore/import)in electronic and Chemical industries.
- Possess enough experience to cooperate/negotiate with suppliers,customers and forwarders.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to learn.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Our company offers an attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits which includes a 5-day week, medical and dental coverage.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online OR fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent size photo before 28 January 2017 to :-
MITSUI & CO. (ASIA PACIFIC) PTE LTD
Human Resource & General Affairs Division
Level 29 Menara Hap Seng 2,
Plaza Hap Seng,No 1 Jalan P Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.