- To support Finance team leader in providing proposal for operational efficiency improvement.
- Liaise with banks on banking matters including trade documents submission,loan borrowing, prepare payments, confirm incoming receipts, foreign exchange hedging and etc.
- To book Finance transactions into accounting system.
- To perform bank reconciliation.
- To Prepare monthly/quarterly reports.
- Candidate must possess minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with minimum 5 years working experience.
- Candidate age between 27 - 35 years old.
- Knowledge of SAP/ECC accounting system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
- Possess an ethical mind,a mature and confident disposition,positive attitude,good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Applicant must be a Malaysia citizen.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online OR fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent size photo before 17 May 2017 to :-
TEJANA TRADING & MANAGEMENT SERVICES SDN BHD
Human Resource & General Affairs Division
Level 29 Menara Hap Seng 2,Plaza Hap Seng,
No 1 Jalan P Ramlee,
50250, Kuala Lumpur,
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.