- To Develop business and maintain existing operation in trading activities including but not limited to cocoa products,sugar,dairy products and palm oil.
- Contribute to new ideas and generating business through experience and skills.
- To ensure the execution of smooth business flow by having good communication with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Preferably candidate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Candidate age 25 - 35 years old is preferable.
- Preferably candidate with some working experience in trading business and knowledge in commodity trading or manufacturing business.
- Candidate with experience in handling commodity business will be an added advantage.
- Able to challenge in developing new type of business with strategic thinking and open mindedness.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude and sense of team work among division members.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online Or fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications,working experience and current and expected salary with recent size photo before 17 May 2017
MITSUI & CO.(ASIA PACIFIC )PTE.LTD.
Human Resource & General Affairs Division
Level 29 Menara Hap Seng 2, No 1Jalan P Ramlee,50250 Kuala Lumpur.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.