- Handle all HACCP checklists on production plan.
- Receive production orders/requisitions from internal or external customers.
- Daily execution the production schedules by communicating the requirements to the assistant production supervisor(s), Senior Section Head, assistant section head and the QA/QC Department.
- Daily monitoring of the production outputs and quality to ensure the production programs are met in terms of quantity, quality and time.
- Initiate quality and hygiene programs to ensure the operators are trained and comply to Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Hygiene Practices, by means of training and awareness programs among the operators.
- Provide guidance to assistant production supervisor(s), line leader(s), assistant line leader(s) , in terms of daily operations in order to for them to execute their job functions in the most efficient and effective manners.
- Oversees the planning and implementation of PRP & HACCP Programs in various processes, and other operations.
- Establish proper documentation related to HACCP and Quality System, such as SOPs, Quality Plans and Production Monitoring, etc.
- Establish proper documentation and systems related to monitoring of key performances such as production shortfalls, quality defects, customer complaints,material losses, machine downtime, labour utilization, water and electricity consumption, etc.
- Liaise with external parties related to factory operations, e.g. customers, (audits,product development, complaints, etc.), For dealing with health authorities,JAKIM officers, and other related regulatory authorities, provide assistance to the Regulatory Officer as and when required.
- Any other functions to be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Fresh & Frozen Food Industry
- Min. Certificate/Diploma in Food Science/ Food Technology / Bio Science
- Able to work on Night Shift: 10.30 pm
- Preferably specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material Management or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Tri-language (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese) is an advantaged.
- Have initiative, curiosity, fast learner, creative and analytical, enthusiastic,engaging and persuasive, professional demeanor, strong work ethic, self-discipline, ability to work in group/team independent, ability to work under pressure, a high level of energy.
Applicants are invited to send / e-mail / fax in their detailed resume and recent photograph not later than 31 st May 2017 to the following address: -
Human Resource Department
KL SUPREME GROUP OF COMPANIES
No.5, Persiaran Industri, Sri Damansara Industrial Park, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 6277 4392 / 6273 6781 Fax: 03- 6273 6591
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.