A Human Resources Coordinator coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources Coordinator coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Coordinates projects and activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management
- Maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned project/activity
- Route incoming mail, faxes, and packages
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests
- Writes correspondence on behalf of the department
- Makes copies, send/distributes outgoing mail
- Uses email system to deliver and accept emails
- Greet internal and external customers when entering the department
- Assist with a variety of requests
- Maintains detailed filing system for department
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Follow and know emergency procedures as needed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Maintain a good working relationship with other department, employees, and guess
A Human Resources Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:Previous experience in or equivalent rolePositive attitudeExcellent communication and people skillsCommitted to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externallyExcellent grooming standardsFlexibility to respond to a range of different work situationsAbility to work under pressureAbility to work on their own or in teamsExperience with MS office applications and outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions: