A Linen Supervisor is responsible for managing overall daily operations of the Linen Room to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring quality controls and guest inquiries.
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Supervisor, you are responsible for managing overall daily operations of the Linen Room to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Linen Supervisor will also be required to ensure quality controls are in place and manage customer service inquiries. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage overall daily operations of the Linen Room
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the linen area
- Train, develop, and appraise the laundry team
- Ensure linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Carry out stock takes
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management
What are we looking for?
A Linen Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous experience at Supervisory level
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.