A Marketing Communications Coordinator, will coordinate the web, Public Relations/ad, and creative to promote our products and goodwill to external business partners and individual customers. Internally, will be responsible for the handling of all communication with the other departments to assist with their marketing needs to help them achieve their objectives.
What will I be doing?
As a Makerting Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Copy writing, proofreading, and translation for Web campaign, mail magazine, press release, ad and creative collateral
- Communicate with vendors and help manage outsourcing projects
- Assist in the management of purchase orders
- Promotion code application, internal notification of media coverage
- Support Public Relations agency to execute annual Public Relations activities including daily media relations, media sales calls and pitches, press conferences, media shootings and press tours
- Coordinate internal activities and communications, such as media shooting arrangement with national /regional teams and Public Relations agency
- Develop necessary collateral materials and media proofreading
- Research for recent timeshare and hotel market for the Public Relations perspective
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.