A Team Leader is responsible for supervising attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Head Housekeeper.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Leader, you are responsible for supervisin attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Team Leader will also be required to assist the head housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Aware of all room categories and amenities
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Team Leader serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel/cleaning industry
- Experience in managing/supervising a team in a similar role
- IT proficient
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.