- Provides guidance and be hands-on to testing activities as well. (Team lead level)
- Update and produce Test Scenarios targeting all business requirements. (Team Lead level)
- Develop test procedures based on tests designed according to requirements (Intermediate level and above)
- Perform test activities such as test execution, capturing and test results and raising & tracking defects.
- Maintaining existing test artefacts.
- Prepare Test Data as required
- Document and produce daily activities report
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items
- Maintain relationship with project team as well as with clients
- Participate in team meetings
- Maintain appropriate security controls for documents
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, Computer / Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Entry Level: Candidate with 1 year of Software application testing experience, fresh graduates with relevant studies are welcome to apply.
- Intermediate level: Candidate with at least 3 years of Software Application testing experiences
- Team Lead: Candidate with at least 5-6 years of software application testing experience and at least 1 year of team lead experience with leading a team of 5 junior members.
- Candidate with Testing experiences in BFSI or Telco industry is preferred
- Candidate must have strong analytical skill
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environment
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.