- Coordinate on stock receiving and issuing.
- Supervise and monitor subordinate to ensure smooth daily warehouse operations.
- Able to plan for delivery schedule and fully accountable on the accuracy of stocks.
- Ensure warehouse compliance with safety rules.
- To draw all packaging material samples for QA inspection.
- To assist and supervise on daily operation and execution such as Just In Time (JIT) in material requirement, planning, daily receiving from suppliers, managing inventory of raw packaging material and ensure stock available at all time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in warehouse management, logistics, or business studies or its equivalent
- At least 2 years related working experience, preferably in a warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Good communication skills with knowledge in resource and cost management
- Energetic, proactive with high sense of urgency
- A good team player with positive working attitude and leadership skills
Interested candidate are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.