- To record addition / disposal of fixed assets, and calculate depreciation of fixed assets.
- To monitor capital expenditures with budgets and insurance coverage of assets.
- To prepare and update detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- To conduct asset tagging and track the changes of company's assets.
- To perform daily Treasury operations including cash management and bank account administration.
- To handle placement with banks.
- To liaise with external and internal parties on matter related to Treasury.
- To assist with inventory reporting, including coordinating of stock take and stock variances.
- To handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and / or Bachelor's Degree in - Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS Excel, MS Word
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of ERP system (MS Dynamic Navision is an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Full-Time position available
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.