- Purchase order when departments originating requests.
- To prepare monthly stock usage analysis report.
- Help sourcing for new products upon requests.
- To ensure all the documents are well kept and organized such as PO, Quotation and Supplier Info etc.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure delivery is performed according to the order.
- Help to update product information into the system
- To handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via JobsCentral Malaysia
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.