- Provide support to the global sales and marketing applications. Ensuring issues are resolved within the defined service level agreement window.
- Participate in enhancement activities including but not limited to coding, testing, documentation, system patching and upgrade.
- Response to crisis scenarios and execute recovery procedure.
- Ensuring process and SOX compliance in all support, enhancement and project activities.
- Manage and follow up open support tickets in our helpdesk system to ensure on time closure.
- Collaborate with other teams and users in cross-functional projects and enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent, min CGPA 3 out of 4.
- 0-2 experience in development with the following technologies:
- Proficient in Java, Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL, Shell Scripts, Weblogic, Tomcat, Linux, CGI and script programming preferred but not essential
- n-depth understanding of software design principle in both functional and Object Oriented paradigm.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and coding skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills as well as a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Possess a sense of urgency and commitment in meeting deadlines and SLA’s
- Strong team player and also able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Participate in on-call support.
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic result or candidates with 1~5 years working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- Applicants with more solid and relevant experience might be offered a Senior Analyst Programmer position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via JobsCentral
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.