- Able to handle front end equipment such as ASM E-Clip, AD838, AD890, WB Eagle 60, Extreme,Parameter adjustment,basic programming new product or package.
- Maintenance on the dispencer, bond head, reflow system on RO.
- Need to support the line request time to time if needed for chronic equipment failure.
- Able to train or skill / knowledge transfer to other techs and even Engineer for skill upgrade.
- Plan the training schedule for techical personal from all department.
- Willing to learn fast & able to work as team.
- Degree in Eletrical & Electeronic, even Mechatronic also can be consider.
- Good time management, disipline with good attendence.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via JobsCentral
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.