- Plan for equipment and manpower utilization to meet production indices.
- Work closely with Engineers to ensure a smooth and successful introduction of new products to manufacturing.
- Improve production output through process, equipment and system upgrades.
- Coordinate with engineering, equipment, manufacturing support function to execute business plan.
- Continuously seek ways to improve cost and quality to remain competitive in the market place.
- Ensure conformance of organization to processes and controls.
- Ensure positive and effective communication is continually practiced.
- Managing the growth of subordinates.
- Identify and retain key talents
- Support and implement Lean Six Sigma projects
- Inventory control of all the stock items.
- Planning for production material requirements, inventory control (piece-parts & dice).
- Experience multi chip module or EMS manufacturing material control will be added advantage.
- Ensure all workers under his / her supervision have obtained necessary training
- Encourage workers to report violations of company labor, ethics and EHS policies
- Ensure identified labor, ethics and EHS issues are corrected in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Degree in related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience at supervisory level.
- Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Good knowledge in interpersonal communication.
- Able to lead and motivate subordinates to achieve organization goals.
- Able to plan and execute plans effectively.
- Able to meet budgetary requirements.
- Effective organization building skills
- Possess sound business and financial knowledge.
- Possess analytical and effective decision making skills.
- Able to effectively moderate conflicts with total objectivity.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via JobsCentral
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.