Higher Secondary/Pre-U/"A" Level
- Supplier Quality Section Manager responsible for Supplier performance and development of new suppliers.
- Head supplier and incoming Quality Team for Sbn site 1
- Provide management support and partner with Operations team to achieve best supplier performance
- Perform on site supplier audits
- Management representative for Site 1 Supplier related tasks
- More than 10 years Supplier Quality Experience
- To promote quality awareness within the organization.
- To drive quality improvement programs in the assigned area of responsibilities.
- Drive quality system improvement towards Proactive, Anticipative & Preventive cultures.
- To render expertise in quality control in manufacturing operations where and when appropriate.
- To maintain an effective quality audit, appraisal and reporting system such that deficiencies are reported back to those responsible for immediate corrective actions and Continuous Improvements.
- To promote use of statistic techniques in manufacturing and support activities.
- Act as key interface between customers and manufacturing on quality matters.
- To interface with process engineering, production and QA personnel in resolving manufacturing Quality problems, customer complaints and audit failures and follow up on implementation of corrective actions.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via JobsCentral
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.